The "1st International Congress on Biomedical Research & Innovation” within BIOCAPS’ project Framework will take place on the 21st and 22nd of November 2013 at Hospital Meixoeiro in Vigo, Spain
The event will highlight the most important R&D aspects related to the Biomedical Research and Innovation in the following areas:
· Neurological sciences and rare diseases
· Infectious diseases, Inflammation and Immunity
· Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition
· Biomaterials, Tissue engineering and Regenerative Medicine
· New tools in diagnosis and therapy
· Aging and cardiovascular diseases
· Innovation and transference activities
Researchers can submit a scientific poster sending their abstracts via the congress web .
The congress is expected to become a point of reference for Biomedical Research and Innovation, transmitting scientific perspective and awareness among scientists, public bodies, enterprises and the society.